See all our Awning products below…
Protect your interior from the sun, protect your outdoor living space from rain and wind with a wide range of products.
Aluminium Louvre Awnings are light and durable and are an ideal way to control privacy whilst at the same time not obstructing air flow or the view. Aluminum Louvre blades reflect up to 90% of the heat normally transmitted through a window, which can significantly reduce the energy costs for your home. By choosing an adjustable louvre, with either internal or external operation, you have the luxury of controlling the amount of light, heat and privacy you require by manually adjusting the louvre panels. Available in a range of standard or custom powder-coated colours, Aluminium Louvre Awnings provide a stylish modern finish to your home.
Tru-steel Steel Louvre Awnings provide excellent protection from the elements, providing one of the best ways of keeping your home cool in summer. In fact CSIRO tests prove that this style of awning can delfect up to 90% of the heat normally transmitted through a window. Constructed from curved steel panels, Tru-steel Louvres are rigid and corrosion resistant to endure Australia’s harsh conditions. The adjustable model allows you the luxury of effortlessly controlling the amount of light, heat and privacy you require, by manually adjusting the louvre panels.
Aluminium Privacy Screens are a modern, seamless design that will add value to your home. Suited to gate features, presentation walls, fencing and privacy screening, they are often used as features or highlights in modern architecture. Aluminium Privacy Screens are available in either flat or louvred styles with 65mm elliptical slats. Flat style Privacy Screens come with a choice of 10mm or 20mm spacing depending on the level of privacy required. Aluminum is weather resistant and will not splinter, flake, peel, corrode, discolour or warp.
Fixed Canopy Steel Awnings provide an attractive low-cost solution to the damage caused by Australia’s harsh climate. Produced from multi-rib cross section Tru-steel panels, its rigid strength will provide greater wind resistance and protection against hail and storm damage. Suitable for both domestic and commercial applications, Fixed Canopy Steel Awnings are available with either self supporting arms or post supports.
Create a cool, shady area with a folding arm awning. Folding arm awnings are retractable awnings that provide a fashionable extension of your shaded living area. Heavy-duty retractable arms mean the awning can be installed with a projection of up to 3.6 metres without the need for post supports. By joining the profiles in a series, Folding Arm Awnings can span up to 18 metres in width. When not required, the fabric awning can be rolled discreetly out of sight, leaving no unsightly structures.
Available in a wide range of fabric and colours, operation is simple, with options including manual crank or motorisation. Folding Arm Awnings can also be installed with an easy to use pitch control, giving you the adjustments needed to maintain optimum sun protection.
Product features and benefits
- Durable fabric: Many of the fabrics we use are manufactured in Australia to suit local conditions. You can have the confidence in knowing they will look great on you home for many years.
- Extensive range of styles & designs: We have a Folding Arm Awning to suit a variety of situations and house designs.
- Choice of controls: You can choose between manual crank or motorised operation with your choice of remote control or solid wired.
- Adjustable pitch: Your awning can be manufactured with adjustable pitch controls. This feature allows you to change the angle of your awning to provide the level of shade and rain protection you require at any given time.
- Intelligent heat and wind sensors: Let the wind and weather control when to unfurl or retract you awning with this optional automatic enhancement.
Ziptrak is the original and trusted track guided blind system with a patented design that glides smoothly and stops at any height. Ziptrak has a unique spring-balance system that provides light weight hand operation. Due to the unique operation of Ziptrak no crank, chains, zips or cords are required. The patented Ziptrak system is even easier to use with the unique Centre-Lock-Release. The blinds lock at the lowest position providing a secure hold in the high windows. When you are ready to open again, simply lift the handle to activate release latches on both sides of the bottom bar.
Ziptrak also provides a sealed barrier, keeping out dust, wind, rain and insects. It will also help keep out the heat in summer and lock in the warmth in winter.
Ziptrak in Sunscreen Mesh
- Available in a wide range of colours and transparencies
- Blocks up to 99% UV rays.
- Blocks up to 96% of wind and rain
- Significantly reduces sun glare
- Allows airflow
- Provides a high degree of privacy during the day
- Easy to maintain material that will look great for years with little cleaning required.
Ziptrack in PVC
- Available in clear or tinted
- Highly engineered plastic made specifically for outdoor blinds in Australia’s harsh climate.
- Provides complete blockout of wind, dust, rain and debris.
- Completely see through for uninterrupted views
- Is the best choice to maintain temperature within the space
- Blocks up to 93% of UV rays.